“The Digital Agency” is a digital marketing agency which I am founder & director of.
The Digital Agency is a digital marketing agency with offices in London and Istanbul. The Digital Agency has expertise in website production, social media communication, search engine optimization, Facebook & Google advertising through 12 years of experience with 110 brands in 400 projects.
World-class brands that trust The Digital Agency include:
- World’s largest tire manufacturer: Michelin
- World’s leading beauty company selling direct: Oriflame
- World’s largest hotel chain IHG that owns Holiday Inn
- World’s largest hosting company: Equinix
- World’s 3rd largest biscuit producer: Yildiz Holding (owner of McVities, United Biscuits, Godiva)
- World’s largest natural products company: Dabur
- Europe’s largest auto service station chain: Euromaster
- Europe’s largest integrated meat factory: Aytaç
To recap, our crawling, indexing, and ranking systems have typically used the desktop version of a page’s content, which may cause issues for mobile searchers when that version is vastly different from the mobile version. Mobile-first indexing means that we’ll use the mobile version of the page for indexing and ranking, to better help our – primarily mobile – users find what they’re looking for.
We continue to have one single index that we use for serving search results. We do not have a “mobile-first index” that’s separate from our main index. Historically, the desktop version was indexed, but increasingly, we will be using the mobile versions of content.
We are notifying sites that are migrating to mobile-first indexing via Search Console. Site owners will see significantly increased crawl rate from the Smartphone Googlebot. Additionally, Google will show the mobile version of pages in Search results and Google cached pages.