“The Digital Agency” is a digital marketing agency which I am founder & director of.
The Digital Agency is a digital marketing agency with offices in London and Istanbul. The Digital Agency has expertise in website production, social media communication, search engine optimization, Facebook & Google advertising through 10 years of experience with 70 brands in 300 projects.
World-class brands that trust The Digital Agency include:
- World’s largest tire manufacturer: Michelin
- World’s leading beauty company selling direct: Oriflame
- World’s largest hotel chain IHG that owns Holiday Inn
- World’s largest hosting company: Equinix
- World’s 3rd largest biscuit producer: Yildiz Holding (owner of McVities, United Biscuits, Godiva)
- World’s largest natural products company: Dabur
- Europe’s largest auto service station chain: Euromaster
- Europe’s largest integrated meat factory: Aytaç
- Be skeptical of headlines. False news stories often have catchy headlines in all caps with exclamation points. If shocking claims in the headline sound unbelievable, they probably are.
- Look closely at the URL. A phony or look-alike URL may be a warning sign of false news. Many false news sites mimic authentic news sources by making small changes to the URL. You can go to the site to compare the URL to established sources.
- Investigate the source. Ensure that the story is written by a source that you trust with a reputation for accuracy. If the story comes from an unfamiliar organization, check their “About” section to learn more.
- Watch for unusual formatting. Many false news sites have misspellings or awkward layouts. Read carefully if you see these signs.
- Consider the photos. False news stories often contain manipulated images or videos. Sometimes the photo may be authentic, but taken out of context. You can search for the photo or image to verify where it came from.
- Inspect the dates. False news stories may contain timelines that make no sense, or event dates that have been altered.
- Check the evidence. Check the author’s sources to confirm that they are accurate. Lack of evidence or reliance on unnamed experts may indicate a false news story.
- Look at other reports. If no other news source is reporting the same story, it may indicate that the story is false. If the story is reported by multiple sources you trust, it’s more likely to be true.
- Is the story a joke? Sometimes false news stories can be hard to distinguish from humor or satire. Check whether the source is known for parody, and whether the story’s details and tone suggest it may be just for fun.
- Some stories are intentionally false. Think critically about the stories you read, and only share news that you know to be credible.
The Agile Manifesto is based on twelve principles:
- Customer satisfaction by early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Welcome changing requirements, even in late development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams
- Regularly, the team reflects on how to become more effective, and adjusts accordingly
As the future of marketing is increasingly focused on mobile, brands need to rethink their traditional approach to measurement. We partnered with Bain & Company and Econsultancy to explore how leading marketers—marketers who exceed their business goals—are driving growth.
Long term – Use HTTPS everywhere
Eventually, Chrome will show a Not Secure warning for all pages served over HTTP, regardless of whether or not the page contains sensitive input fields. Even if you adopt one of the more targeted resolutions above, you should plan to migrate your site to use HTTPS for all pages.