Son zamanlarda siber güvenlikle ilgili global sorunlar ortaya cıkıyor. Ozellikle ransomware denilen dosyalarınızı şifreleyen ve ulasmanızı engelleyen virusler sıkıntılı.
Bunun ıcın dosyalarınızın harıcı dısk ve google drive gibi yerlerde yedeklemenızde fayda var ayrıca bilgisayar ve hesap guvenligi için alttaki notlara dikkat edebilirisiniz. Windows ve işletim sistemi guncellemelerinin de yapılması gerekiyor.
Bilgisayarınızı iyi koruyun.
Bilgisayarınızda AVG, Avast ve Malware Bytres yüklü olsun. Haftada 1 tam tarama yapın.
İnternette bilmediğiniz yerlerde gezmeyin.
Belirsiz dosyaları çalıştırmayın.
Unutmayın, yönettiğiniz hesapların şifreleri, bilgisayardaki kişisel fotoğraflarınız vs hepsinin güvenliği için dikkat etmeniz gerek.
https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-intercept/ (download free version)
Gmail hesabımız tüm bu şifrelere erişebileceginden 2 kademeli guvenligi aktive edin:
Cep telefonunuza indireceğiniz uygulamadaki şifreyi girerek login sağlayacaksınız hesabınıza. (Her seferinde girmenize gerek yok sadece yeni giriş yapacagınız bilgisayarda 1 kere girmeniz yeterli).
A good read from Shopify blog:
Improving cash flow is a smart move for any business.
It doesn’t matter how great your business model is, how profitable you are, or how many investors you have lined up. You won’t survive if you can’t manage your company’s cash.
In fact, one study found that 82% of businesses fail due to poor cash flow management skills. If you’re looking for one area to focus on that will have a dramatic impact on your business, this is it.
Established businesses often have a buffer of extra cash to get them through shortfalls. Growing businesses often don’t because they are always reinvesting.
Years with the biggest growth—including the first few years—are also the most challenging when it comes to cash flow. This is one of the reasons it’s so hard to get a new business off the ground.
Getting good at managing cash flow is one of the best things you can do for your business. Not only that, it’s a skill you can carry over into other businesses, as well as your personal finances.
- Be skeptical of headlines. False news stories often have catchy headlines in all caps with exclamation points. If shocking claims in the headline sound unbelievable, they probably are.
- Look closely at the URL. A phony or look-alike URL may be a warning sign of false news. Many false news sites mimic authentic news sources by making small changes to the URL. You can go to the site to compare the URL to established sources.
- Investigate the source. Ensure that the story is written by a source that you trust with a reputation for accuracy. If the story comes from an unfamiliar organization, check their “About” section to learn more.
- Watch for unusual formatting. Many false news sites have misspellings or awkward layouts. Read carefully if you see these signs.
- Consider the photos. False news stories often contain manipulated images or videos. Sometimes the photo may be authentic, but taken out of context. You can search for the photo or image to verify where it came from.
- Inspect the dates. False news stories may contain timelines that make no sense, or event dates that have been altered.
- Check the evidence. Check the author’s sources to confirm that they are accurate. Lack of evidence or reliance on unnamed experts may indicate a false news story.
- Look at other reports. If no other news source is reporting the same story, it may indicate that the story is false. If the story is reported by multiple sources you trust, it’s more likely to be true.
- Is the story a joke? Sometimes false news stories can be hard to distinguish from humor or satire. Check whether the source is known for parody, and whether the story’s details and tone suggest it may be just for fun.
- Some stories are intentionally false. Think critically about the stories you read, and only share news that you know to be credible.
The Agile Manifesto is based on twelve principles:
- Customer satisfaction by early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Welcome changing requirements, even in late development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams
- Regularly, the team reflects on how to become more effective, and adjusts accordingly
“The Digital Agency” is a digital marketing agency which I am founder & director of.
The Digital Agency is a digital marketing agency with offices in London and Istanbul. The Digital Agency has expertise in website production, social media communication, search engine optimization, Facebook & Google advertising through 12 years of experience with 110 brands in 400 projects.
World-class brands that trust The Digital Agency include:
- World’s largest tire manufacturer: Michelin
- World’s leading beauty company selling direct: Oriflame
- World’s largest hotel chain IHG that owns Holiday Inn
- World’s largest hosting company: Equinix
- World’s 3rd largest biscuit producer: Yildiz Holding (owner of McVities, United Biscuits, Godiva)
- World’s largest natural products company: Dabur
- Europe’s largest auto service station chain: Euromaster
- Europe’s largest integrated meat factory: Aytaç