- Name and Last Name (Controls such as combined, single field, at least five characters, etc.) shall be automatically pulled from Facebook Connect, this shall also be correctable if needed – COMPULSORY.
- Date of Birth (Only year, pull down menu starting from 1940 until 2005). This shall be automatically pulled from Facebook Connect, this shall also be correctable if needed – COMPULSORY.
- Email (Controls such as whether a valid email is entered, whether compulsory, non-deletable @ sign is entered, or whether there is a field on both sides of the @ sign, or whether there is at least one . character in the right field.) It shall be automatically pulled from Facebook Connect, it shall also be correctable if needed – COMPULSORY.
- Telephone (A three-digit field for the area code + a separate seven-digit field for the number, no letter input is allowed) – COMPULSORY.
- Address (Maximum 200 characters). When the field is empty, a tooltip warning must be displayed with the instruction: “Please remember to enter the City and District in the Address field.” This should disappear when clicked on. COMPULSORY in (National Lottery Administration) MPI campaigns and optional in other projects.
I’m founder and director of The Digital Agency; a certified Google Partner and Shopify Partner digital marketing agency operating in London and Istanbul. The Digital Agency has a solid track record of delivering high growth in eCommerce, Facebook & Google advertising, social media communication, search engine optimization, eCommerce and website production through 16 years of experience with 140 brands in 500 projects. Visit The Digital Agency here