- This includes all Flash usage on websites, social media applications and Digital projects.
- In cases when the menu or navigation system contains Flash, there shall be text-based links to the main sections in the footer, which will be created in HTML. The footer must be in HTML even if the site is built entirely on Flash.
- In cases when there are pages with different addresses, there must be a site map that can be accessed from all of them, and the site map must include double click-deep links to these pages from the main page (Single click-depth: main parts; double click-depth: subsections or content pages.)
- A parallel alternative HTML shall be prepared so that mobile and Flash-disabled (Google, blocked, etc.) users can access the text content within the Flash site. Title, Keyword, Description and file name (urun-adi.html) of the page shall contain the most important of the 8-10 keywords related to said page.
- In cases when the page that opens directly after the domain name is entered needs to be Flash, it shall contain a link similar to the aforementioned Landing Page, of which the text links will be fixed at the bottom of the page.
- Text links that complete the Flash shall open in a separate page, not as a popup window.
- The URLs of the windows that open at the bottom pages of Flash must be different as well (Deeplinking).
- Mouse scroll buttons must work in the scroll areas inside the text boxes in Flash pages. Mouseover must be able to scroll up and down without having to press on the scroll buttons.
- It should not be necessary to click on the (X) button to close popup windows within Flash. Clicking on an area outside the window or pressing the ESC button should close the the active popup.
- Google Analytics code must be embedded in appropriate places in different Flash pages/stages in order to accurately track user movements (watching videos, playing games, etc.) inside Flash pages, as well as to track Flash screenings and site viewing times.- https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/other/flashTrackingIntro
- Flash must be coded in compliance with Google guidelines – http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=72746
- Video players shall have sound settings as well as mute, full screen, start and stop buttons. HTML 5 must work for mobile devices and Flash version for desktop and other compatible PCs.