- Communications on all websites and on Facebook pages/applications, as well as member forms must be integrated with the Central API.
- When communicating with API, Central Membership or Central Communication errors shall be observed; these errors shall be returned to the user, and unsuccessful/incomplete entries shall be avoided. If Central Communication does not accept the format, the record should not be entered into to the local database and the error message shall be sent to the user.
- Necessary measures shall be taken in order to prevent attempts such as inserting damaging codes into the fields, hacking and so on.
- AJAX technology shall be used in the form; when moving to another field, it must check the previous field for related criteria; in case of an error, it must immediately warn with a colored error warning right next to the field; when the user clicks on the button for the first time, all errors must already be corrected on the form by AJAX and it must be ready to move on to the next screen.
- Compulsory fields are the common areas on all projects and websites, while information will be provided according to the project for optional fields.
- Some of the controls that will be performed before communicating with API are stated within the parenthesis.
- When entering into any page containing a form, the cursor shall blink on the first field that needs to be filled in. The user shall not have to click the field to start filling out the form; he/she should be able to begin typing right away.
- When filling out forms within Facebook, all obtainable data (name, email, etc.) shall be pre-populated; the user should just be able to check them without having to re-enter them.
- A Captcha application must be used on the communication and membership forms on the web page.