- Each day, one positive consumer tweet shall be retweeted from the brand’s Twitter account upon its written approval. Requirements:
- It has to be a positive comment.
- It has be related to the brand, product or advertising.
- It has to mention the brand, or the tweet has to include the brand name/visual/hashtag.
- The profile avatar, biography and latest tweets of the consumer that will be retweeted must be free of vulgarity, violence, spam, advertising, insult, aggression or defamation, which may damage the brand.
- In the event of not being able to find current tweets, old tweets may be retweeted, provided that they are not older than one month and that the hashtag at the bottom is used.
- In cases when there are hashtags within the user’s tweet, the hashtag is no longer in the trending topic list and/or was created by a competitive brand, these tweets should not be retweeted.
- It should not contain brand names or visuals that do not belong to The Digital Agency/The Digital Agency or belong to any other competitor.
- Rather than being in the form of a mention, tweets will be retweeted through a standard retweet that directly includes the avatar of the consumer.
- Other positive consumer tweets, which comply with the aforementioned standards but have not been published, must be added to the favorites of the official Twitter account of the brand.
- An approval email must be sent to the brand along with the link and the screen shot. Approvals may also be obtained weekly. For instance, in the event of receiving five tweet approvals, one tweet can be retweeted each day.