Web page standards
- The page structure shall be developed compliant to modular work such as headers (the upper part that is displayed on all pages) and footers (the lower part that is displayed on all pages).
- There must be areas on the main page to reach all updated content.
- Importantly, all areas in the background, including the visuals, of the main page must be clickable.
- As they get updated, news must be visible on the main page for a certain period of time.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the header, there must be a logo that directs to the main page.
- There must be a search button, a Header (Preferably on the upper right-hand side), a “SEARCH” button and and a text input field.
- There must be a left column login area, right column registration areas and a membership page that is made up of two columns on a single page, which are accessible via a text connection in the Header and only through a text connection in the Footer.
- Membership access must be available through Facebook Connect, and some information that is required for the membership form should be able to be pulled from Facebook Connect.
- All pages must have their own unique meta data; original Keyword (2-4 words), Description (2-3 sentences) and Title (2-5 words) must be entered; meta data of all pages must be the same, and this information must be entered by the Agency depending on the content and may be updated by the brand if necessary.
- Alternative text must be entered for any visuals on the pages (For the visually impaired and for search engines).
- The user site map must be accessible via a text link with an icon in the Header and only through a text link in the Footer.
- The contact page, which should be able to be reached from the Header main menu and from the Footer, must contain the company name, address, telephone number, central system integrated contact form and Google Maps coordinates (company logo and address must be shown on the map by using GMap API v3), as well as a diagram if there is one. Full email addresses and/or peoples’ names should not be included.
- The related Google Analytics code obtained shall be used. The Agency should not develop and use its own GA code. The latest version of the code must be obtained to be used according to the following information http://www.google.com.tr/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?answer=174090
- Furthermore, using Google Analytics, it must be possible to track the number of video views, MP3 or files downloaded, and/or forms completed.
- The video player shall have features such as full screen, sound on/off, and seek bar.
- Also, it should be possible to share the videos on the website through Facebook in video format. Facebook users shall be able to watch the video content on the website without leaving Facebook. (Domain may have to be authenticated by Facebook)